Monday, July 30, 2007

Two Peas Blog Challenge

The challenge for today is...............

List 3 things you're really good at...

Hmmm. I really can't honestly answer that. Not trying to be humble, but I never really thought I was great at any one particular thing. Any time I think of something - I think I really could be better at it, i.e. motherhood, wife, christian, etc......

I think I'm OK at scrapbooking - I enjoy it immensely and I'm not only doing it for myself but for my family - even though they give me a hard time about how much time I spend scrapping - I know they will treasure these memories when I'm gone.

I'm so-so at baking. Getting better. The las red velvet cake I made for my husband's birthday turned out pretty good. Usually whatever I bake is pretty tasty - though I don't bake as much. Alvin is a much, much better cook than I am.

Maybe, if I can handle the sarcasm that will come with it, I'll ask my family what they think I'm good at.

No comments: