Saturday, March 24, 2007

Today...

A weekend we don't have to go anywhere! Yaaaaaay! Most weekends are packed with activities, but not today!! Aaron had baseball practice this morning - but that's it. Alvin spent all day working on the pool cabana. He is such a hard working man...seriously. I love watching him build. He exudes confidence when building. Give him wood and tools and he can build you just about anything you want. He is really trying to make our home nice for us! This is a picture of Alvin helping/teaching Aaron to build his own headboard.Awesome Daddy! I am spending the day doing laundry, watching Gene Simmons Family Jewels reruns and Clean House (I always feel better about my home after watching this show!)
and trying to get over the stomach ick. Hopefully I will get to scrapbook later. The pics from our ski vacation over spring break came back. A couple of the pics are really good. Too bad Aaron is not in many of them since he broke his arm snowboarding the second day! My poor big boy! I hate that he is going to miss some baseball. He has really been great - no whining or anything! Love him! Going to read some of my fav blogs now.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I love handmade items from someone I know, my DH builds stuff all the time to. I love it, Great photo of your son and DH.