Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Two Peas Blog Challenge

The challenge was to blog about how your coming along with this years scrapping goals. Well first of all, I don't make scrapping goals because I don't want to stress about not achieving them. Basically I just try to scrap anytime I can. Also, Once every quarter my sisters-in-law (awesome girls!!!) and I get together for 3-4 days and do nothing but scrap, eat and watch favorite movies. I absolutley looove this time with them. We usually do get a lot done. One of my sisters (they really are more like sisters to me) is not able to come as often due to schedules with her kids (one has special needs), but we still try to get together with her when we can. Our next weekend will be coming up in April. Can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Sounds like alot of fun. Have fun scrapping