Thursday, March 29, 2007

Two Peas Blog Challenge

Would you say your more of an online shopper or have to see things in person first?

I am definitely a must see it person. I browse online, but rarely do I buy online. I'm lucky, my lss is pretty awesome. She carries a better selection than most larger stores. I like to shop locally when I can. *********

Aaron hasn't had a great week. The doctor said he couldn't do anything at all until he gets a x-ray in 4 more weeks. He's really bummed. Plus his are has really been hurting. I hate when my kiddos don't feel well. After looking at his baseball schedule, hopefully he will be able to make the last 6 or 7 games. ************

I'm beginning our Bahamas album. I decided to make it a 8x8 - my first one this size. I'll post the finished album. Hopefully it won't take me too many months!!!

1 comment:

toners said...

I hope your son is feeling lots better soon. My daughter broke her wrist a couple of years ago and had a cast on for 8 weeks - not fun, especially during summer vacation...good luck!