Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Two Peas Blog Challenge

The blog challenge for today was to post my favorite movie quote. This was reeeeallly hard to narrow down. I am a HUGE movie buff. So I listed one of my favorites and one of Alvin's all time faves!

Mine (although he loves this one too) is from the move A League of Their Own. Click the link to hear Tom Hanks say "There's no cryin' in baseball!! I love this movie!!! Hilarious! Great story too.



One of Alvin's all time favorite movies is Tombstone. His favorite line is from Doc Holiday played by Val Kilmer - "I'm your huckleberry." When we were in Colorado we even climbed the mountain where the real Doc Holiday is buried to visit the gravesite. I was pretty cool. People had left playing cards an mini bottles of whiskey by his tombstone. Someone had also carved I'm Your Huckleberry in the fence surrounding the plot.

Still working on the Bahamas album, but will take a break tonight for Bunco. Tonights entry fees will go toward Relay for Life - awesome idea! Maybe I'll win something!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh, I LOVE that movie too...Hanks was priceless....

:D

Korina said...

I love A League of Their Own!

Also hello from sb.com :)