Saturday, April 7, 2007

You'll never guess...

IT IS SNOWING..........IN TEXAS.......IN APRIL!
HUH! ARE YA KIDDING ME?


Aaron's trip to Six Flags with the church youth group has been canceled. The wind chill is supposed to be 27 degrees!!

They were supposed to go to the Casting Crowns concert at Six Flags. Weird Texas weather! It's going to be a COLD Easter morning. So much for wearing the cute little sundress Elaina bought for church and the Easter egg hunt! Bummer! Grandma always takes her shopping for a new Easter dress each year. This year Grandma couldn't go so she gave Elaina money for her birthday and she bought a CUTE dress from Justice. Oh well, she'll just have to wait a while to wear it to church.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I totally get it! It was snowing here in Vancouver (BC) on Monday and they was about 20 degress Celcius here yesterday?! I don't get it Hope it warms up soon for you!

toners said...

We're in the 20s here too :) It's strange when the kids are wearing snowboots to hunt for eggs...

Danisha said...

Snowing! Where are you in Texas? My mom and dad live in Dallas and I spoke with them this morning and they didn't say anything about snow! Ugh, I am so ready for spring!!!! Give me flower blooming, brisk mornings, rain showers. That's what I am wanting!

Jill said...

How neat! We didn't get any snow down in Houston.