Friday, April 20, 2007

Two Peas Blog Challenge

Share on your blog about your weekend plans.. what are your plans?

We have a very busy weekend coming up. Friday - softball practice while I clean the carpets. Saturday - softball game at 10:30 and then straight to the church for dress rehearsal for "Simon Says". The kids have been working really hard for this musical. I am nervous about Sunday - I hope it goes well. We'll see - working with 30 K thru 5th graders can be challenging. My friends Donna, Nelda and Dawn have been amazing. So glad I'm not in charge - I'm more for crowd control. Sunday the kids will perform the musical during both church services. Then Sunday evening is Macho Man cookoff. Alvin will be cooking with all 3 boys again - Sandy and her beau will be coming over so maybe Alvin will have more help this year since the girls aren't allowed in the kitchen. BUSY BUSY BUSY - but loving it!!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Sounds like you will be having a hectic, but fun weekend. Enjoy it and take lots of photos!