Thursday, April 5, 2007

Two Peas Blog Challenge

The Two Peas blog challenge today is to write about what one thing, time and time again, always brightens your day? For me it's two things. When Aaron (almost 13) just walks up to me out of the blue and hugs me. This makes me melt! I know this may not last forever - so I am soaking it up!! He really is a great kid! Also, when Elaina makes me little crafty things that says she loves me. I love when she draws me pictures. I have kept tons of them. A couple of weekends ago I was sick and Elaina made me two "get well" pictures. So loving! I'm a lucky mama!!

I felt so bad for Aaron last night. His team had practice and he just had to watch. His spirits are really low. It's going to kill him Monday to have to sit on the bench and watch his team play without him. A few more weeks and we'll have his arm x-rayed again. Hopefully it'll be better.

1 comment:

Jill said...

So sweet! Sorry he's missing the game. :-( :-(