Saturday, April 14, 2007

Two Peas Blog Challenge

Are you clumsy or graceful?

Oh my! I am sooooo clumsy. I can trip over nothing! I hope my kids don't inherit that from me!

The girls (me, Elaina and Hannah) had a girls day today. We went shopping today for a belated birthday treat for Elaina. Grapevine Mills. Build-a-Bear, justice, Old Navy and much more! FUN FUN FUN! It was kind of funny because we barely started and Hannah was saying she was tired - Elaina and I looked at each other land laughed because we are major POWER SHOPPERS! Just call us the shopping energizer bunnies! I was kind of cool to see the girls shopping with their own money. They were definitley more careful consumers since it was their money they were spending. They both love Justice but decided they could get more for their money at Old Navy! Atta girls!!!! I love getting something that I will wear a lot, that's cute and doesn't cost a bundle!!! Gotta admit, though, I'm kind of pooped! We walked miles around that mall!

Alvin is still working on the pool cabana - he is such a hard worker. If our kids inherit even a tenth of his work ethic they will go far in life! He is really making our home nice for us. I have decided he can be my cabana boy when he's done!! ;D.

No comments: